Business Analyst (Front/ Back Office)- Securities Firm- HKD$35k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established Securities Firms in Hong Kong with a strong record and outstanding performance across the global. They have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. Currently, they are hiring for some Business Analysts to join their project team and work on the projects related to front or back office. The right candidate needs to work on project management/ business analysis and communicate with different users/ stakeholders in order to ensure effective project implementation. S/he has to gather requirements, work on documentation, provide solutions and work on UAT. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with full project lifecycle, and IT Transformation is preferred.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry/ securities firm is a must.
- Candidates with good experience managing the front office or back office projects are desired.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.