Business Analyst- Chinese Investment Bank (Sell Side OMS/EMS)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first tier Chinese Investment Banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They aim to deliver one-stop financial solutions to their customers and focuses on the development of investment banking, asset management, and direct investment businesses. They are currently hiring for a Business Analyst to join their project team. The right candidate needs to have hands-on project experience with sell-side OMS/EMS and will be handling brokerage front to bank system development, implementation and support. S/he has to gather user requirements, communicate and coordinate between business users and development teams, writing technical and/or business specifications, evaluate business impacts and provide training to end-users. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience, preferably in banking and financial industry.
- Experience in analyzing user requirements and preparing business analysis.
- With a technical background and good business knowledge is an advantage.
- With good business / financial product knowledge is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with sell-side OMS/EMS, Mobile App.
- Attention to details, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested