Business Analyst (Banking) - 20k-45k
- Provide project management, workflow design, test management and consultancy services to the Retail banking business to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
- Work closely with parties including RBWM business users, operations, IT and risk stewards etc to ensure effective project implementation and process management support
- Participate in the project planning, testing and implementation of RBWM product launch and system enhancement
- Adopt Agile methodology and DevOps practices for end-to-end project management life cycle into project /systems implementation in various business areas
- Take up as PMO for large scale projects / programmes
- Participate in projects / programmes covering all RBWM business units and strategic RBWM initiatives / programmes
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of two years solid banking experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred
- Knowledge in retail banking, especially in private banking, cards and loans will be an advantage
- Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Please contact Davis Leung on 3103 4342 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DL238567.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.