|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month|
This global company has a wide variety of IT systems that have been developed on a local and global level. These systems are managed by a Global Information Systems team all around the world. They work within a Global organization using global processes and standards but fulfilling also the local service requirements.
The APAC Retail team focus on the IT strategy and landscape that is relevant to the retail operations of the business. The team manages the applications, hardware (e.g. POS, counter iPads) and infrastructure for the retail operations across the APAC region. Interfaces between retail and other systems are also the responsibility of this team.
The Retail Business Analyst will participate in the implementation of retail projects, ensuring deliverables are met on time, within scope and budget, and with a focus on project quality. This is a regional role where travel and regional awareness of issues is to be expected.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Study project objectives by gathering business and functional requirements, and evaluating output requirements / formats.
- Design new systems / processes by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
- Establish project budgets and define detail project plans.
- Coordinate effort among project resources (from both internal and external teams).
- Perform a liaison function between Business and the technical teams.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, identifying risk areas, and executing corrective actions.
- Manage project changes with appropriate escalation and mitigation.
- Ensure project documentation are complete and properly archived.
- Maintain user documentation and train users.
- Review and assess results at project closing.
- Coordinate project handover activities, from project team to application maintenance teams.
- Manage stakeholder expectation and constantly maintain a positive relationship with Business.
- University degree
- With 5 years related experience
- Familiar with luxury retail industry and its related business processes
- Hands-on experience with Micros and Qliksense or similar retail solutions
- Good understanding of project management life cycle
- Proven experience in change management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks
- High level of initiative and able to manage multiple tasks
- Organized and self-motivated, with proven rapid learning capability
- A team player and team builder
- Strong customer orientation and culturally sensitive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Working experience in Multinational Corporation (at a regional level) is a MUST