Brand Marketing Officer
Our client is a listed company who is one of the largest investor-owned power business in Asia Pacific. Currently they are looking for a Brand Marketing Officer to join their expanding team.
As a Brand Marketing Officer, you will be assisting to plan, develop and optimise integrated marketing campaigns, including ATL, BTL, digital, events etc. to promote company's products and services to strengthen brand image. Also, to lead execution and implementation of promotion campaigns or events to ensure quality and time deliverables and organize customer events & engagement programmes. Moreover, to develop media communications objectives, media planning and evaluate latest media opportunities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing/ Journalism/ Communications or related subjects
- Minimum 5 years' in marketing communications, event management, ideally to have experience in media buying and planning.
- Proven track record and good knowledge in communications campaign development, including event planning, on and offline communications executions, video productions, etc.
- A good team player with result-driven trait is a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, knowledge in image and video editing is preferred
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM235668.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.