Brand Manager - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$540000 - HK$650000 per annum|
Our client is an international FMCG company with operation in 120+ countries. The company recorded revenue over 30 billion euro, and it's one of the leading brands globally in the FMCG sector. They are looking at an aggressive market presence across HK. With this plan, they are looking for Brand Manager to accelerate the brand development in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for developing and leading all the integrated marketing campaigns for the brand. As a Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the brand and develop mixed marketing models for the business
- Lead the new product launch preparation including market research, product positioning, price setting, channel strategy, etc.
- Analyse competitor activities and come up with solutions to counter competitive challenges
- Formulate annual marketing budget plan and track monthly marketing spending
- Work with the sales & operations team to ensure smooth implementations of sales & promotion campaigns
- Partner with multiple stakeholders including retailers to ensure successful long-term strategic partnerships
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have minimum 5 years of brand/product marketing experience in the Food and Beverage product sector
- Proven track record of developing high-impact brand campaigns and effective execution of the same.
- Solid knowledge of portfolio management, new product development, marketing mix
- Excellent communication skills with solution-oriented mindset
- Data-driven approach, resourceful and positive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL229476 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.