Brand Manager - MNC FMCG
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$455000 - HK$585000 per annum|
My client is one of the largest FMCG multinational company around the globe. With close to 30 billion USD revenue last fiscal year, they are now in search of a Brand Manager to maximize their market ownership and business opportunities. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Brand Manager.
You will be leading marketing activities for one of the company's brand. You will establish key marketing strategies, monitor product development while coordinating major KPIs to ensure brand leadership, awareness and market share. As a Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing brand strategies to enhance brand awareness and market share
- Leading campaigns through product launch
- Collaborating with sales team for market insight with resources such as Nielsen Data
- Monitoring brand performance through setting and maintaining KPIs
- Managing annual budget process, P&L etc
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of brand marketing experience in the FMCG industry
- Experience handling personal care product will be an advantage
- Independent, mature, outgoing and positive; good communication skill and strong business sense
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 231938.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.