Brand Manager, Lifestyle Retail
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client is a lifestyle retail that has entered Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan and China market for the past decade and has recorded success in selling premium goods to the upper market. They aspired to become the market leader and therefore is investing into headcounts within marketing.
This is a Brand Marketing Manager opportunity reporting to the Regional Marketing Director. The job incumbent will :
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing Director for the new product category development and launches in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and China markets.
- Derive consumer insights through the use of market research and competitor analysis on designated product categories in order to define the product feature, design, price point and other related strategies based on consumer insights.
- For existing premium good business, conduct regular meeting with GM to strategize advertising and promotion activities.
- Create regional monthly social media contents for all APAC markets and manage social media portals
- Prepare sales kit and communications tools (pricing, product features, promotions information) for APAC markets for new product launches, ensuring internal readiness for new launches
- Participate in weekly sales review with relevant teams to evaluate and improve sales performances; involve in product/campaign promotion discussions to drive sales revenue
- Work closely with PR agency to increase brand awareness by creating brand campaign in partnership with like-minded brands
- In charge of budgeting and monitor and evaluate the cost effectiveness and return on investments of all marketing research, campaigns and agency use
To qualify, you will have
- Have 8-10 years of experience in product and brand management experience for FMCG / consumer lifestyle brands
- Regional experience is preferred but not a must
- Product management and in particular product developme experience is highly advantageous
- Bachelor degree in BBA, marketing or similar specialties
- Experience managing a small team
- High English and Chinese proficiency
- Strong commercial sense and ROI savviness
- Self starter and cultural awareness working for APAC market
- Mobility to travel
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC232905
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.