Brand Manager - FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$559000 - HK$4940000 per annum|
Our client is one of the market leaders in the FMCG sector. With the constant growing sales sitting at close to 15 billion HKD annually, they are looking to add a major piece to their talent pool to sustain and further improve the current thriving business model. Looking to enhance their brand leadership and sales, they are looking for a Brand Manager to lead one of their marketing teams.
You will be responsible for leading one of the marketing team within the company. You will establish key marketing strategies, monitor product development while coordinating major KPI to ensure brand leadership, awareness and market share. As a Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing brand and marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and market share
- Leading process of product development to ensure product performance throughout launching and product cycle
- Collaborating with sales team and take advantage of outside source such as Nielsen Data to understand market trend and further enhance current promotion strategies
- Establishing strong control in market share through setting and measuring major KPIs
- Managing annual budget process, P&L etc to ensure high efficiency in marketing campaign
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business management or other related disciplines with at least 5 years of marketing and brand management experience in FMCG industry
- Experience in category management will be an advantage
- Independent, mature, outgoing and positive; good communication skill and strong business sense
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC232974.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.