Brand Manager, FMCG (Health supplements - OTC, ethical)
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry with an aggressive expansion plan in the region. Armed with a wide range of brands in their product portfolio, their products are available across various countries. With a range of well-developed products and brand name, they are now hiring suitable candidates to join the Brand team as a Brand Manager for their iconic health supplement brands.
As a Brand Manager, you will be the key person to plan and execute the marketing campaign and strategy for assigned brands. You will understand consumer segment and behaviour to further identify brand positioning in the market. You will manage marketing budgets and ensure the marketing strategies can meet the company sales targets. You will work closely with sales team and further develop target marketing plans across OTC and ethical sales channels. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with marketing experience across health supplement/ pharmaceutical items to join the growing principal firm.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 4 years experience in FMCG marketing
- Experience in working on health supplement/ pharmaceutical items will be a great advantage
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below