Brand Manager - F&B Principle
Our client is one of the largest FMCG principle group in the world. With more than 100,000 employees around the world the company is still rapidly expanding and is now looking for a Brand Manager for their beverage division
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will lead your own branding marketing team and external agencies to develop and implement marketing strategies and brand programs to build awareness and drive business profitability, develop brand building plan for different brands based on analysis of market, trade and consumer needs and resources capabilities. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with multiple teams with the autonomy to drive and execute the latest marketing campaigns in achieving measurable business results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years related experience in product marketing, digital marketing and partnership collaboration
- Experience in FMCG or beverage industries are preferred
- Good team player, proactive with good passion and commitment
- Creative, self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, well-organized, presentable, detail-minded, logical thinking and able to work independently
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- PC Knowledge in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3101 4302 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM