Branch Operation Officer
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in providing banking, insurance, financial and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
With their recent expansion, they are currently looking for an Branch Operation Officer to join their training department.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Provide sales and service support to Branch Sales Force in serving consolidated banking customers
- Ensure that all service queries are resolved timely
- Deliver superior quality service to customers and refer potential customers to further business development
- Assist in meeting overall branch sales and service goals
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate with 1 year of customer service experience or secondary educated with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of banking products, services, operations & procedures and systems preferred.
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Holder of IIQE paper 1, 2 & 3 preferred.
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number 219494.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.