Branch Manager, International - Retail Banking
Our client, already an established banking group globally, is looking to expand their Virtual Banking remit, particularly in Greater China region. With this, our client is looking for an experienced Branch Operations Manager.
Based in Hong Kong, you will oversee a number of branches servicing non-local banking customers, predominantly from Greater China Region. This role requires someone who understands sales cycle in a retail banking business and be involved in both sales and branch operations planning. You must have commercial mindset and business acumen to develop and manage operations of their branches in Hong Kong.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary Education
- Strong understanding retail banking branch operations and services
- At least 10 years' experience with relevant exposure to branch management
- Excellent business leadership skills, ability to motivate staff and create high performing teams
- Highly proficient communication skills in English, Cantonese AND Mandarin
- Analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR225653.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.