Billing Specialist, International Law Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000.00 - HK$35000.00 per month|
Our client is a reputable international law firm with global presence. With their finance team expanding, they are currently looking for a Billing Specialist to join their APAC finance team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Perform client billing and collection activities for assigned clients.
- Monitor aging of unbilled fees for assigned partners and/or clients.
- Edit draft invoices based on partners' mark-up, including write-offs, time/cost transfers, time entry narrative changes
- Monitor and manage outstanding accounts receivable, unapplied funds and collection efforts.
- Meet with partners and/or supervisors to discuss monthly billing, outstanding invoices and strategy for collections.
- Communicate situations as they arise that may require follow-up, such as rate issues, delays in billing, difficult requests
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Hands on experience in billing in legal services or professional services is a distinct advantage
- Attention to details with strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently
- Good language skills in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232717. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.