Billing/Credit Control officer, Contract, up to 25K
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
Our client is a US global law firm, they are looking for 2 candidates for the role of Credit Control and Billing Assistant respectively (6 months - 12 months). Reporting to the Financial Control manager, the candidate will be helping to clear the backlog and provide support to other Accounting duties as requested.
1. Credit Control Officer
- Follow up overdue accounts
- Responsible for credit limit approval, credit management & debts collection, resolve invoice disputes, etc.
- Ensure timely submission of invoices to clients
- Resolve aged accounts and generate reports periodically
- Draft letters and resolve overdue accounts matters
2. Billing Assistant
- Review fee charges to ensure conformity to guidelines
- Assist in billing arrangements, issuing draft bills for approval and preparing bills
- Prepare periodic reports
- Maintain billing system, assure timely billing and collection
- Monitor invoice submission, update the system accordingly
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Credit Control/Billing - MNC preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Cantonese
- Immediately available
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.