Billing Revenue Assurance Analyst, 6 months+
My client is a Telecommunication company. They are looking for a Revenue Assurance Analyst to support the AR and Billing team. The role will start with 6 months renewable contract/to perm.
To review and analyze data output from multiple sources and identify revenue recovery opportunities in clients' base. Validate findings and drive recovery completion. Document research, work activities, and correspondence as needed and/or required.
- Setting and implementing strategy for identifying and recovering revenues leakage
- Provide courses of action to rectify the problem and identify root causes to prevent future occurrences.
- Assigning and managing workload among team members to ensure optimal recovery
- Compile financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor degree required - preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Statistics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- A working knowledge of Business Objects and SQL a plus in addition to experience in Data Analytics
- 2+ years of experience working - billing experience is a plus
- Big 4 candidate/consultants with revenus assurance/process improvement experience is ideal
- Immediately Available is preferred
- 30-40k/month (depends on the experience)
- Project management exposure
- Flexible working hours
- International environment
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only