Billing Officer, International Law Firm
Our client is a reputable international law firm with global presence. With their finance team expanding, they are currently looking for a Billing Officer to join their APAC finance team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Perform client billing activities for assigned clients.
- Review draft bills prepared by Secretaries to ensure they are accurate and in line with instructions, and finalising bills in the system
- Have good knowledge and understanding of various commercial e-billing platforms and their specificities.
- Edit draft invoices based on partners' mark-up, including write-offs, time/cost transfers, time entry narrative changes
- Meet with partners and/or supervisors to discuss monthly billing, outstanding invoices and strategy for collections.
- Communicate situations as they arise that may require follow-up, such as rate issues, delays in billing, difficult requests
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Hands on experience in billing in legal services or professional services
- Attention to details with strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently
- Good language skills in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
Please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232717. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.