Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is an international law firm with various offices across the globe. They are looking for a Billing Officer to issuing bills for Intellectual Property Department, the position will report to Working Capital Manager.
- Handling billing matters, such as keeps details records, mailing invoice
- Ensure bills are prepared in accordance with engagement letter or emails, in a timely manner
- Assists and support other billers in the team
- Follow up with fee earners or secretary to obtain engagement letter
- Prepare reports for management
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or any related disciplines
- Law firm or professional firm working experience is an advantage
- Billing experience is preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- A good team player with ability to work independently
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #260145 - Billing Officer to Jane.Cheng@ambition.com.hk with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend