Billing & Administration Clerk
Ambition is the leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 17 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, London, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust, organic and acquisitive strategy.
We are looking for a Billing & Administration Clerk to join our internal growing team. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end client billing process. You will need strong organization skills as well as ability to communicate with clients. This role will start as a contract with the opportunity to become permanent.
- Calculate, generate and send large volume of invoices for payroll outsourcing services on agreed schedule
- Reconcile invoice total to make sure accuracy and completeness of billing by liaising with Payroll officer or Consultants
- Keep record/update of billing data for new and existing clients
- Follow up customers' query on invoicing issues/amendments
- Assist to create, keep and file records and contracts for billing function
- Handle issue cheques, bank reconciliation and document filing etc.
- Provide general administrative support
- Ad-hoc assignment as required
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 3 year's relevant working experience
- Good communication skill and English capability, fluency in Cantonese
- Good in the use of MS Office, especially in spreadsheet handling
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skill
- Good numerical sense
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline
To apply, send your CV to Jasmine Heerema at quoting Job # 166 or click Apply Now. For any enquiries, please call 3103 4304.
*We thank all applicants who apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews