Billing & Administration Clerk
Ambition is the leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 17 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, London, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust, organic and acquisitive strategy.
We are looking for a Billing & Administration Clerk to join our internal growing team in Hong Kong. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end client billing process and will work closly with the rest of the Operations team. You will need strong organization skills as well as ability to communicate with clients. Time mamagement is very important, especially during peak times in the monhtly billing cycle.
- Calculate, generate and send large volume of invoices for payroll outsourcing services on agreed schedule
- Reconcile invoice total to make sure accuracy and completeness of billing by liaising with Payroll officer or Consultants
- Keep record/update of billing data for new and existing clients
- Follow up customers' query on invoicing issues/amendments
- Assist to create, keep and file records and contracts for billing function
- Handle issue cheques, bank reconciliation and document filing etc.
- Provide general administrative support
- Ad-hoc assignment as required
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 3 year's relevant working experience
- Good communication skill and English capability, fluency in Cantonese
- Good in the use of MS Office, especially in spreadsheet handling
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skill
- Good numerical sense
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline
To apply, send your CV to Jasmine Heerema quoting Job # 166 or click Apply Now. For any enquiries, please call 3103 4304.
*We thank all applicants who apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews