BI Specialist/ Analyst (Power BI/ Tableau/ SQL/ SDLC)- 20-30k
Gather user requirements with good client-facing experience.Write technical and functional specifications. Keep maintaining documentation updated.
- Maintain data warehouse (SQL Server) and ETL process (SSIS).
- Full SDLC experience and Report/Dashboard Portfolio in Business Intelligence(BI) / Data Analytics Projects
A degree holder from a Computer Science / IT background with relevant working experience.
- Proven experience in BI Tools for Dashboard / Report development
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS)
- Working experience in the retail industry is preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be flexible, self-starter, ability to solve problems, develop solutions, multi-task and maintain deadlines for development initiatives.
- Experience working in an environment requiring quick turnaround, in-depth data analysis, and understanding of data warehouses.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people at a wide range of levels.
- Dealing with work on weekends and overtime, if needed.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese languages.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.