BI Developer/ Data Analyst (Tableau)- Global Insurance firm
Our client is one of the first-tier global insurance firms in Hong Kong and it offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, and employee benefits across the globe. They focus on creating a fresh customer experience with easy to understand products supported by digital technology. They are trying to implement new technologies including cloud, machine learning, big data, etc into their business. Currently, they are hiring for a BI/ Data Analyst to work on data modeling and business analytics. The right candidate has to develop and implement analytical data models, dashboard and reports using Tableau to enable users and stakeholders to analyze data and make business decisions. Therefore, it is important to have a solid understanding of Tableau presentation, data layer and implementation of security with Tableau. S/he has to ensure that tool and tool users adhere to company security standards and policies. Last but not least, the right candidate has to collaborate with users and project stakeholders to identify the business models, needs and goals and identify key themes within the data. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 1-3 years+' hands-on experience in data modeling and business analytics.
- Good experience in Tableau with a good understanding of relational data model, unstructured data, SQL and NoSQL concepts.
- Able to develop function and designs and work on data integration of Tableau with Mongo DB. Tableau BI Connector, PostgreSQL.
- Previous work experience in an Agile IT team and/or in a financial company environment is in advance.
- Good experience in communicate with stakeholders in order to understand the requirements and recommend solutions.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.