Banking - IT Project Administrator
Our client is a leading bank in Hong Kong. They are now looking for IT Project Administrator to join their IT team to support their expanding business.
- Responsible for project plan review, timeline management, budget and resources management, etc.
- Project governance, risk management, reporting
- Work closely with different teams to ensure projects are delivered within deadline
- Ensure the quality of deliverables is complied with the standard and projects are compliance with policies
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT related discipline
- At least 2 years' work experience in project management, preferably in supporting PMO office
- Experienced in banking industry would be beneficial
- Experienced in project plan review, risk management, project administration
- Proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer.
Attractive package will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested parties, click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to email@example.com