Bank Trading Application IT Support
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$35000.00 - HK$40000.00 per month|
- Responsible for providing first line application production support for the equity business, futures trading or operations, outside working hours if required.
- Manage, resolve and investigate production system issues with system vendors and follow through the cases, mainly focused on equity trading systems, futures systems, settlement back office systems, web portal or business reporting systems.
- Plan and execute internal testing for system upgrade with documented result as according to company standards and procedures.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Gather and analyze system requirement from various user department and translate into business or technical specification.
- Assist in project management of application development projects as according to project management processes.
- Perform health check and maintain the system stability and availability for local and global markets.
- Provide phone or remote support in non-office hour in case required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in first line application support for the equity business, futures trading or operations. At least 1 year experience is in first line support role using iAsia / Sharp Point / eSunny systems, other brands are preferred.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or system vendor is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of equity / futures trading and settlement system functionality, operation flow, HKEx and global market connectivity (direct or via execution broker) are essential.
- Hands on development or scripting experience in Macro, .Net or Java are added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in new technology, different types of open source tools, up-to-date programming skills an added advantage.
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus