Bank IT Infrastructure Engineer - Server and Network (38K)
|Location:||Causeway Bay, Wan Chai District|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$38000 per month|
My client is one of the leading chinese investment banks, they are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
- Perform Daily IT Operation Tasks and system health checks.
- IT procurement and handling invoicing
- Be responsible for IT infrastructure service covering network, voice, computer operations, end-user computing facilities, data storage and server administration. Ensure the ongoing operations, availability and stability for infrastructure.
- Work on IT infrastructure projects, IT BCP coordination, production incident, installation and maintenance of equipment
- Perform trouble shooting and provide solution to network and server equipment components that includes routers, switches, firewalls, servers, computer operating systems in various office locations.
- As a coordinator and maker role for IT Infrastructure team on the information security process and assignment.
- Solicit IT infrastructure requirements from business and develop requirement documents.
- Liaise with Head Office teams and local vendors/ suppliers on new infrastructure set up, include provide technical support, procurement, maintenance and invoicing documentation.
- Provide technical expertise for 1st line IT Helpdesk support staffs, sharing technical knowledge
- Ownership on IT Infrastructure Incident and Change Management
- Create and maintain operation procedure manuals
- Ensure deliverables comply with policies, methodologies, procedures and standards
- Required to work on non-office hours occasionally and on support calls
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with major in Computer Science or any related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant working experience
- Certificate of MCSE and CCNA is an advantage
- Ability to work individually with limited guidance
- Knowledge and practical skills in Windows, Cisco, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Tomcat and SQL
- Skills on setting up VLAN, IP Route and access list po licies, RADIUS authentications are required
- Knowledge on scripting and experience in Avaya IP PBX, Polycom VC, MobileIron is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Mandarin and English
For interested parties please send your CV here or directly to email@example.com thanks!