Back Office IT Business Analyst - Investment Banking - HK
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$44000 - HK$54000 per month|
Back Office IT Business Analyst - Investment Banking - Hong Kong
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Back Office IT Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for implementing system solutions to support their Equities business. This is a very well established firm that is growing within the region with excellent career prospects.
- Understand project objectives, direction and project approach
- Organize activities to solicit and document business requirements from internal and external stakeholders and SMEs
- Assess present business domain, processes, issues and opportunities in structured methods
- Liaise with solution vendors and internal stakeholders to perform detail design of solutions
- Define project scope, produce practical estimation of implementation effort and cost
- Produce business requirement document and functional specifications for sign off by stakeholders
- Ensure solution being implemented can meet company's policies in terms of IT strategies, security and control, infrastructure and etc.
- Define and execute implementation plan till solution delivery
- Coordinate, monitor and report solution development progress
- Work with Quality Assurance team to define feasible test strategy and test plan
- Coordinate and support system UAT and sign off process
- Log, report and follow up deliverable defects until resolution
- Produce and/or ensure system vendor to produce proper system manuals and training materials
- Coordinate and/or perform user training
- Coordinate system go live and cutover arrangement
- Post-implementation follow up to ensure that outstanding issues are properly logged and reported
- 5+ years' hands on experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst in equities settlement system domain with SWIFT exposure
- Excellent writing skills to produce project documentations
- Good command of English and coordination skills
- Mature and capable of working with business and operation stakeholders
Please submit resume to Stephanie Tung: Stephanie.Tung@ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.