B2B Sales Director, APAC (Horeca Equipment)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a premium health technology and electronics brand. Due to business expansion, a newly created Business Development Manager/ Senior Manager/ Sales Director opportunity for APAC region has arisen.
The role is responsible for setting up and managing a distributor network aimed at the HORECA, coffee shop chain, corporate markets thus B2B. The recently developed expansion strategy needs to be implemented in selected countries in Asia. Over the last 5 years, the B2B business was launched and successful in EMEA. The primary objective is to build distribution and the brand in Asia countries.
Within this independent role there is frequent contact with internal departments (located in Shanghai and Bangkok), like Head of B2B.
- Conduct analysis based on a deep understanding of the markets, using desk research, actual observation, market data and consumer knowledge.
- Advising on the size of the opportunity and the estimated cost to enter.
- Manage upwards the local vision and market potential for each territory
- Recommend product portfolio choices and business/marketing Strategy. The business model will most likely be heavily weighted towards the use of distributors
Selection of Preferred Local Partners:
- Select requirements used for screening potential distributors. Apply pre-determined criteria during selection process & help negotiating distributor/retail contract per territory
- Own and update some of the templates used in the process, like pre-set criteria, distributor contract and financial value simulations.
Managing Distributors in selected geographies:
- Drive sales locally through distributor partners to achieve and exceed an annual plan based on sales, margin and profit for each market
- Drive together with the distributors world-class marketing activation on all 4-P's - product mix, pricing strategy, distribution, promotions and campaigns
- Ensure accurate rolling forecasts and timely orders are placed by each distributor
- Provide the day-to-day point of contact for current partners
- Check brand and compliance and ensure the implementation of agreed activity
- Provide training, relevant presentations and support materials to the distributors
- Report sales, margin and profit and other performance indicators versus plan/update and provide background for up -and down sights on a regular basis
- Monitor A&P expenditure by distributor ensuring best value for the company and the distributors
- Monitor orders, invoices and credit limits to ensure they are on time and credit is not exceeded
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in business, communications or economics
- 8-15 years of experience in Asian sales & marketing, targeting the HORECA, coffee shop chain, corporate markets
- Great knowledge of Asian markets and proven success operating in them
- Great leadership, business acumen combined with strong influencing skills
- Outstanding communication skills, commercial sense and results driven
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Familiar with Mandarin is a plus
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC237961
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.