AVP - Training & Development
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$900000.00 per annum|
Our client is a mid sized listed Financial Services multinational with Hong Kong as their headquarter. They are currently seeking for a team leader for their global training and development. This position is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources Department, you will lead a small team and oversee all Training & Development for headquarter and overseas offices. You will collaborate with business leaders and design appropriate programmes for their major markets. Having a solid understanding of respective jurisdictions' compliance and risk guidelines, you will evaluate knowledge gaps and implement training modules as necessary. Being the go-to expert on all T&D matters, you will provide recommendations to operations, have overall management of the E- learning platform and provide regular reports to senior management.
This is a highly visible role where you will be exposed to all parts of the business especially the front line, and you will interact with various stakeholders on a regular basis
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of Training & Development experience
- Prior experience in a Financial Services/ Banking Organisations is a must
- Strong team player yet independent, and strong project management skills
- Articulate, strong presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 234520 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only