AVP, Trade Surveillance
Our client is a well-established financial institution with a strong presence in Hong Kong. With their team expanding, they are looking for a market surveillance professional to join them.
- Perform daily surveillance alerts and manage market violations in equity derivatives products.
- Investigate market misconduct cases and suspicious activities including insider trading, market manipulation and avoid conflict of interest.
- Analyse investigation cases and review trading activities to ensure compliance with trading rules.
- Assist in special projects and initiatives, including revamp of surveillance system.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, computer science or relevant disciplines
- Experience in market surveillance with knowledge in derivatives
- Experience in sustenance system project with SMARTS is highly preferred.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend