AVP / VP, Portfolio Risk Management, Wealth Management
Our client is a leading Banking Group with a global presence. With a large focus on further expanding the Retail Wealth Management business in Hong Kong, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Portfolio Risk Management Professional to join Wealth Management team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Wealth Products Development, you will be part of a wider team supporting Wealth Management business and product development. You will focus on wealth portfolio risk management including designing the portfolio management framework, governance of the financial and risk models, building risk models, performing analytics on customer profiles, risks and market trends. You will build financial planning models, customer risk profile models, product risk rating models, suitability analysis models and you will provide insights and interpretations to the business from your analysis. In addition, the role will require you to work closely with frontline sales team, relationship managers, product development teams, distribution teams in understanding the models and analysis whilst working together on new product solutions and business development ideas.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree ideally with CFA
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in portfolio risk analysis, product risk, risk modeling, credit analysis and / or customer risk analysis.
- Relevant experience gained from Retail Banking, Retail Wealth Management, Private Banking, Insurance and / or Asset Management
- Strong numerical, risk modelling, financial modelling, analytical skills
- Familiar with financial planning, retail investments and wealth management products
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 225241 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.