AVP/VP, IT Audit
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global bank with diversified businesses across Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management. With the bank's increasing investment in strengthening the Internal Audit function, an excellent Regional role has arisen for an experienced Technology Auditor, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of IT Audit, you will be an experienced team member in the Regional Technology Audit function focusing on Technology Applications Audit across a diverse range of businesses including Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management as well as support functions. You will lead and / or participate in Technology and Integrated audit engagements covering these businesses and functions from planning, testing, evaluation, risk assessment, reporting and documentation. As a regional team, you will work closely with the relevant Technology stakeholders in APAC, communicating effectively on the audit findings, risk mitigation plans and improvement for Technology application and general controls. In addition, you will act as a Technology Subject Matter Expert to other Business Audit, Technology Audit and Technology Risk / Governance teams and work together on special projects, cross-function / cross-regions and thematic assignments, achieving a comprehensive and effective integrated audit approach. You will have regional coverage with limited travel.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Systems Audit, Technology Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Technology Audit or related Technology Risk and Controls function gained from Banking industry
- Knowledge of IT applications relevant to Investment Banking, Global Markets and / or Private Banking, would be ideal
- Good understanding of banking technology processes, application, infrastructure controls, internal controls and ideally knowledge of banking regulations
- Regional exposure and ability to work in cross-location teams and assignments
- Excellent communication skills in English, influencing and problem solving skills