AVP/VP Investment Strategy & Execution, FinTech
Our client is a high-profile and fast-expanding FinTech with aspirations to be a major global company in Consumer Finance related businesses. With its ambitious growth-plans, the company is actively sourcing and executing investment opportunities around the world and is currently seeking high-calibre Investment Analysts to join the Investment Team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the Investment function, you will be an experienced member of the Investment Team focusing on overseas / international investment opportunities. Working closely with the international businesses, you will perform strategic planning and analysis on the investment strategies supporting the business growth. You will source, screen, evaluate and execute investment deals in your designated geographic locations and you will lead the transaction execution from end-to-end performing due diligence, proposal, negotiations and presentations to the Investment Committee and Senior Management. In addition, you will manage existing investment portfolios, manage and monitor the portfolio companies' financial performance and operations. This is a high-profile role within the organisation with active involvement in business and investment activities which will require frequent travel globally.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience gained from Top-Tier International Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms and / or Management Consultancies
- Candidates with 8 - 10 years experience will be considered at AVP level.
- Solid experience in M&A, investment strategy and execution, transaction management, deals sourcing and origination
- Familiarity to FinTech industry development
- Willingness to travel frequently internationally
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 45890. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.