AVP/VP, Investment product, Private/ Corporate Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$50000 - HK$70000 per month|
Our client is a Sizable Asian Bank with diversified businesses across the world. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has been created for a high-calibre product development professional to join their wealth management business for both private / corporate banking clients channels focusing on driving innovative product development.
Report directly to the Head of Product, you will be the product manager of investment products for private and corporate banking business with a focus on new innovative products to drive AUM and revenue growth. You will understand private/ corporate clients' need and source and drive new product development to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in product management/ product development for wealth management products for private and corporate banking clients
- Solid experience of end-to-end product development process and sound knowledge of regulatory requirement
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 240672
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only