AVP/VP, Investment Banking & Markets Audit
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global international bank currently expanding their investment banking and markets businesses in Asia. As part of their strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Regional Internal Audit function focusing on Investment Banking and Markets, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, covering various business lines within the Asia business in Investment Banking and Markets. You will be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. As part of an integrated audit approach practiced by the team, whilst primarily be involved in business and operational audits, you will also take part in some IT audit engagements occasionally. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the engagement team members across the Asia region. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in regional delivery and execution for the businesses. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. This role provides high exposure to the business and senior management at regional and global level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' experience for AVP and minimum 9 years' for VP in Internal Audit and / or related Controls function with exposure to Investment Banking and / or Markets
- Prior experience with IT or Technology Audit would be highly advantageous
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking and Markets operations, processes and risk management issues
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 222086.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only