AVP/VP, Internal Audit, Retail Banking & Wealth Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary bonus|
Our client is a global bank with full banking services offering to its retail, high-net-worth, corporates and institutional clientele. As part of a strategic group growth plan, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function in Retail Banking and Wealth Management, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Team Leader in Internal Audit, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function, both leading and executing engagements to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business. You will have a diverse business and products coverage and work with the teams in the wider Internal Audit group. You will be responsible for auditing businesses / products related to and not limited to retail mortgage, unsecured lending, investments, insurance, deposit book, current and savings accounts, etc. The role will require you to work very closely with the businesses driving and promoting audit standards, methodology and best practice across the group, proposing practical solutions for risk and control problems. In addition, you will assist the team leader to review regular and complex audits as well as assist in the planning of audit engagements in Hong Kong.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines preferred
- Minimum 8+ years experience in Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and / or related Controls function
- Asia working experience is a MUST
- Solid Retail Banking, Wealth Management, and / or Insurance businesses industry knowledge
- Good understanding of banking organisational design, operating models, processes and risk management issues
- Experience from a large international financial institution
- Excellent communication skills in English, influencing and problem solving skills
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 42695 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only