AVP / VP, Fixed Income & Debt Markets Compliance APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a top tier European Banking Group with businesses across Corporate Banking and Investment Banking in Asia. The combined organisation offers clients a range of banking and global markets products and services across multiple markets in Asia. As the business continues to grow, the bank is now looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join the Fixed Income and Debt Markets Compliance Advisory team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Fixed Income and Debt Compliance, you will be a key member of the team providing a broad-range of Compliance Advisory support for Markets and Banking businesses on fixed income, FX rates and derivatives, corporate treasury sales, strategic investment, distressed trading, structured credit trading, corporate lending and financing. The successful candidate will be involved in advising the relevant business lines, developing and maintaining an effective control framework, procedures and regime designed to identify, manage and mitigate regulatory compliance. You will keep abreast of regulatory changes and notifications and implement regulatory changes required. In addition, you will assist in regulatory onsite inspections and reviews as well as responding to their queries and surveys.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A university degree, additional professional qualifications in legal, audit, compliance, risk would be advantageous
- For AVP level minimum 7+ years relevant experience in Markets Compliance, Legal, Internal Control / Audit focusing on Fixed Income, Currencies and Debt Products (candidates with 10+ years relevant experience will be considered at VP level)
- Strong knowledge of markets products laws and regulations in Hong Kong, some familiarity with equivalent laws and regulations in other Asian jurisdictions would be desirable
- Legal or regulatory background will be definitely a plus
- Good understanding of the general operation of international financial markets and the conduct of business on a cross-border basis
- Good understanding of the purpose and importance of effective regulatory oversight, risk management and corporate governance
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 44616 . www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.