AVP / VP Corporate Strategy / M&A, Financial Institution
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with strong business focus in Asia, particular in the emerging markets. As part of the significant business growth in Asia, the group is actively seeking expansion opportunities within the region and an outstanding opportunity has arisen in the Regional Corporate Strategy team.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Corporate Strategy, your role will be to manage and support strategic planning and M&A activities for the region, origination of inorganic opportunities and organic growth projects, developing high quality strategic and business plans and supporting local countries on planning and transactions execution. You will be responsible for the origination, evaluation, execution of acquisitions, disposals, JVs, mergers and bancassurance opportunities and you will provide support on acquisition target due diligence, screening and valuation, and develop inorganic strategy for the region. On the organic strategy side, you will assist the team on projects driving the development and implementation of organic growth and new market development work. You will build strong relationships with key function and business leaders. In particular, you will work closely with the Regional Finance team on budget, financial planning, standards and process planning development. In addition, you will drive analysis for projects, support development of strategic priorities and track progress.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and ideally with an MBA
- Minimum 8 - 10 years relevant strategic, corporate development and planning and / or M&A experience gained from Insurance or Management Consultancies focusing on Insurance sector
- Experience gained from other relevant Financial Services industries such as investment bank, retail bank, asset management, private equity, Big 4 would also be considered
- Track record in consulting, advisory, planning and implementation
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Project management skills
- Asia work experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 43334. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only