AVP, Senior Auditor - Equities & Research
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
One of Ambition's key clients is currently seeking an experienced Audit professional to join their Internal Audit fucntion with a focus on covering their Equities and Research business lines in the region.
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing independent assessments around internal and risk controls, operational processes, and governance within these specific business lines. You will also provide ideas on improvements and efficiencies, and work with the function leaders in ensuring internal policies and external regulations are in place. Strong key stakehoder management and problem solving skills are required, with detail-oriented mind-set.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- CPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 7 years' internal audit background, with relevant exposure to Equities products and business lines
- Will consider Big 4 candidates with investment banking client base, and strong knowledge of Equities and Research functions
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
- Excellent organisational skills and resilience in a changing banking environment
Interested parties, please send your updated resume or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR218378.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.