AVP, Regulatory Risk ( Contract)
Our client is a leading and globally renowned international investment and private bank. There is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance/Risk project candidate to join their Risk team as AVP.
Reporting to the Head in the team, you will be assisting the team in monitoring risk exposure by reviewing risk flags and limits. This role will be involved in ensuring the effectiveness of meeting the regulatory requirements. Candidate from compliance or regulatory project experience will be of great advantage. No technical market risk skills are needed as the team will have other risk specialists.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with a relevant professional qualification
- At least 5 years' compliance experience in banking /financial services
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements
- Project management experience
- Immediately available or short notice
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW button.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.