AVP, Regulatory Compliance , Commercial Bank
Our client is a reputable and fast-growing commercial bank. They are currently seeking for an experienced AVP Regulatory Compliance join their Compliance Team.
Directly reporting to the Head of Compliance and working with a small team, you will be handling all kinds of general compliance matters like assist in contacting with regulators for regulatory reporting. In this role, you will participate in risk assessment and reporting, review and testing. The role will also give compliance training to front and middle office.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 6 years' experience in regulatory compliance in Banks
- Bachelor's degree in finance/ Risk or other related disciplines
- Ability and confidence to support senior management directly
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in working in chinese banks
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only