AVP, Product Management, Virtual Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$420000 - HK$660000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established company with a rapidly growing diversified business portfolio. With their continuous expansion on the Fintech business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Product Management professional to join their Virtual Banking business.
Reporting to Team Lead, you will be part of a specialized team for Unsecured Lending / Personal Loan products, participating in formulating strategies and business direction for the newly established Virtual Banking business, assisting in driving new product development, product review and enhancement to meet business strategies and objectives with a strong digital and online focus, working with different internal departments whilst ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines. You will form and maintain strategic partnership with external Fintech partners to further expand the business scope. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. This role will require some traveling to South China.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Product Development / Product Management / Strategic Partnership / Digital Marketing gained from Retail Banking
- Unsecured Lending / Personal Loan product exposure is highly advantageous. Exposure from other Retail Banking products with relevant experience would also be considered
- Self-motivated individual with strong passion in Digital and Fintech development
- Good command of Mandarin is a MUST
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 233314.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only