AVP - Product Control (6-month contract)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- European Investment Bank
- Excellent package and benefits
- Immediately available preferred
Our client, an Investemnt Bank based in Europe, is looking for a AVP - Product Controller (6-month contract) to support their business.
Reporting to Executive Director, Product Control, you are repsonsible for the following but not limited to:
- Specialize in Equity Derivatives products in the APAC markets
- Prepare daily P&L and balance sheet report and ensure the accuracy of trade bookings
- Conduct FOBO reconciliations and resolve any related issues on timely basis
- Review risk profiles, booking methodologies, as well as valuation moels for complex structured trades
- Liaise with internal staleholders to drive control and efficienciency improvments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with Equities experience
- RWA & LBS experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong analytical skills and control mindset
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.