AVP, Private Banking Auditor
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$720000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is an international banking group with a strong foothold in Asia Pacific. As part of a global Internal Audit team, they are seeking an experienced Auditor to focus on their Private Banking business line.
As part of a strong regional team, you will be responsible for providing audit and risk assessments, as well as valuable recommendations to the business when it comes to processes, policies, regulatory initiatives and other business objectives. You will provide timely reports to relevant key stakeholders, and be able to influence any changes in the Bank to ensure they are compliant to local and global regulators. You must have excellent communication and organisational skills, and attention to detail.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA or equivalent, internationally recognised accounting qualification
- At least 8 years experience in a sizeable financial institution with exposure to private banking industry
- Strong risk and control mindset, and understanding of different financial products associated with private banking business
- HK or Asia Pacific regional exposure a MUST
- Highly proficient stakeholder management skills at all levels within a matrix structured organisation
- People management skills a plus
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR45110.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.