AVP, Internal Control/ Risk Management, Retail Banking
Our client is a leading international banking group with diversified businesses in Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous growth in digital banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre digital project management professional to join their digital banking business.
Reporting to Director in the team, you will be working in the first line in making sure the departmental procedures are in line with corporate policy and legislative requirements focusing on the retail banking business. This role will management and conduct the operational risk self-assessment and risk indicator reporting, developing automated control monitoring solutions. The role will engage in the review and closure of Issue and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years in the Financial Services industry within operational risk/ credit risk/ compliance / internal audit for retail banking
- Sound background in retail bank products
- Sound understanding of the regulatory framework
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only