AVP, Insurance Rating Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Leading International Credit Rating Agency with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their Regional Insurance Team covering the Greater China Insurance sector, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, you will be a team member in the Greater China region, with key focuses on the Insurance sector (covering diverse types of insurance businesses). You will provide in-depth analytical research on public debt issuers in the Insurance sector in Greater China, including analytical reviews on rated issuers as well as publishing high quality research on the market and sector trends. The role would require solid presentation and communication skills as you will present analysis, recommendations, views, rationales and market trends to rating committees, investors, issuers, bankers and media. Working together with the regional teams, you will contribute in raising the company's profile within the credit rating and debt capital markets space.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 5 years relevant experience in financial analysis, credit analysis / ratings or actuarial roles
- Relevant experience from Equity Research, Fixed Income Analysis, Capital Markets Research, DCM, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and / or Credit Rating Agencies covering the Insurance sector
- Candidates from insurance companies from financial analysis, risk management and / or actuarial functions would also be considered
- Solid skills in financial modelling and reporting writing
- Familiar with business environment in the Greater China market
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 227497.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.