AVP - Fixed Income, Trade Support
- Fixed Income Derivatives
- Must have MUREX experience
- Hands-on Trade Support Role
Our client is a multinational financial services group with a stable history in Asia Pacific. With it's growing international markets segment, our client is seeking an experienced Middle Office candidate to support their Fixed Income team from Hong Kong.
Reporting to the team VP, you will be responsible in supporting the Fixed Income derivatives trading desks including day to day trade assistance, escalations, as well as other ad hoc regulatory and process improvement tasks. This role is expected to become subject matter and system expert in their HK office, and will ensure that regional and global standards are implemented in their operations. You must be open to taking on a hands-on role and be open to end to end middle office duties. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 7 years' experience within middle office / trade support function in investment banking or securities industries
- Fixed Income product exposure and MUREX experience are MUST-HAVES
- Regulatory knowledge including EMIR / Dodd Frank, Mifid II
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage
- Hong Kong market working experience
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR226646.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.