AVP, Financial Reporting - Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
One of our key clients, a reputable global insurance group, is currently seeking an experienced and qualified accountant to join as AVP, in their Financial Reporting team. Due to their continuous growth, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to support the Finance function, as well as work closely with their offshore counterparts.
Reporting to the Country Finance Head, you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing quarterly and annual statutory reports, assist on finance operational processes, and review tax schedules. You will be involved in capital planning, financial analysis, and also participate in ad hoc regional and Group initiatives related to the Finance function. You must be a strong team player, energetic with good time management skills.
To qualify, individuals must have
- Internationally recognised accounting qualification
- Strong hands on financial reporting experience with excellent knowledge of HK and US GAAP
- Insurance or re-insurance industry knowledge highly preferable; candidates from Banking or Financial Institutions would also be considered
- Good financial analysis and finance operational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin an added plus
- Key stakeholder management and influencing experience with dynamic attitude
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or quoting reference number 218374. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only