AVP - Finance Project Manager, Insurance (2 years)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$620000 - HK$840000 per annum + Completion Bonus|
Our client is one of the largest insurance businesses globally. They're currently going through an interesting transition in the region and with this, they're seeking an experienced Project Manager with accounting background to support the transformation of their regional Finance Function and the wider Business.
Supporting the Head of Financial Reporting, you will lead and support their regional projects around implementing regulatory initiatives and operational processes affecting the Finance function during this transition. You will be liaising with different key stakeholders across the region as well as external vendors during the project term ensuring milestones are delivered within tight deadlines. Additionally, you will also assist on various daily and / or ad hoc operational duties within the department. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be proactive and can work independently.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Accounting / Finance background with Accounting qualification a plus
- At least 8 years' experience with strong Finance Project Management experience
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge a MUST
- Insurance regulatory project experience highly desirable
- US GAAP / HK GAAP / IFRS reporting knowledge
- Highly proficient communicator in English
Interested parties, please contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference No. 215746
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.