AVP, Customer Experience, Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a well-established financial institution with a strong presence in Hong Kong. With their continuous growth in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre customer experience professional to join their insurance business.
Report directly to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be the key member of the customer experience team to develop and implement strategies to enhance overall customer experience with the company. You will understand the customers' opinion and keep abreast of market practise of service quality to initiate new business ideas and improvement in process. You will perform analysis on voice of customers to identify service gap. You will develop and lead customer experience enhancement project to improve overall customer journey in multiple touchpoints. You will work with different internal stakeholders to monitor services delivery to customers and provide training to ensure standardized customer services are provided within the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in service quality management/ customer services/ customer experience/ customer journey, preferably gained in banking and/or financial services industry
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Experience in digital customer journey will definitely be a strong advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 228846 http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only