AVP, Customer Experience, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a leading international banking group with diversified businesses in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a service quality management professional to join their customer experience team in retail banking.
Report directly to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be the key member of the customer experience team to develop and implement strategies to enhance overall customer experience with the bank. You will understand the customers' opinion and keep abreast of market practise of service quality to initiate new business ideas and improvement in process. You will develop and lead customer experience enhancement project. You will work with different internal stakeholders to monitor services delivery to customers and provide training to ensure standardized customer services are provided within the bank.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in service quality management/ customer services/ market research/ process improvement, preferably gained in banking and/or financial services industry
- Experience in project/ process/ change management with solid data analysis skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 222154
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only